Flight Training Schools
A number of options are available to Flight Training Schools that
train non-native English speaking cadet pilots who need to be tested:
- Contact RMIT English Worldwide and apply to operate as a
registered RELTA Test Centre. RMIT provides RELTA Examiner training and
assistance equipping the centre to administer the test locally.
- Contact the nearest accredited RELTA Centre in your capital city
- Arrange with RMIT English Worldwide to send RELTA Examiners
to deliver the test at your local training facility at an agreed time.
Please contact us at RMIT English Worldwide to become a RELTA Test Centre.
Individual licence holders
RELTA will also be available at accredited flight training schools and in select RELTA Test Centres in capital cities.
Prospective RELTA candidates need to register to sit the RELTA at an accredited RELTA Centre.
Melbourne Test Centre
Level 9, 501 Swanston Street, Melbourne
RELTA Tests will be conducted once monthly at the Melbourne Test Centre except in January and July:
Book RELTA for ATPL Pilots
Book RELTA for VFR Pilots
- Register to sit the RELTA at an accredited RELTA centre. Organisations can register groups.
- Candidates receive notification that they have been accepted.
- Attend the nominated test centre on the scheduled test day.
- Candidates are required to bring their licence and photo-identification to the test centre.
- During the day, candidates sit both the RELTA Listening
(either individually, or in test room with others) and the RELTA
Speaking (on a one-to-one basis with a RELTA Examiner).
- RELTA results are made available within 15 working days of the test.